Competitive Sign Making
|It's hard to tell but in addition to laughs we were handing out pretzels and ice.|
Notably, we got about as many chuckles from the experience as the runners did. Quite a few people threw some zingers our way, so we started keeping track. Among the best hits were:
- (After shouting "Keep it up!") "I can keep it up all day. You always leave me smiling & satisfied!" <wink>
- "You sound like my wife." (VERY popular response)
- " 'This hurts.' Is that what she said?"
- "This is so hard!" (Points at us to get the "That's what she said" response.)
- (And after grabbing some ice) "Ooo! Big hunk! I'm a big hunk!" <winks>
We were told by a bunch of people we had the best signs, so I'm gonna chalk that up as a win. Sweet! We also came up with some great ideas for next time. What's your favorite spectator sign?